Acne patches, car accessories, and more affordable items BuzzFeed readers can’t get enough of this year.
We hope you love the products we recommend! All of them were independently selected by our editors. Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales or other compensation from the links on this page if you decide to shop from them. Oh, and FYI — prices are accurate and items in stock as of time of publication.
1. Avarelle pimple patches to suck up all the nasty gunk inside pesky zits. Thanks to a layer of tea tree leaf oil and calendula oil, your pimples will be covered and less accessible during the process.
Promising review: “I’ve tried so many brands of pimple spots, and these are hands-down the best on the market. I’m a performer at Walt Disney World, and a clear complexion is required. Last night, I put these on a few acne problems (a small cyst, a whitehead, and a pimple I shouldn’t have picked and has been a bump for about three weeks now). I just woke up and am writing this review in disbelief. They’re flat! Gone! All of them! I could cry I’m so happy.” —Caitlyn
Get a 40-pack from Amazon for $8.49.
2. A hand-painted bookshelf tracker bookmark that’ll help you remember which page you stopped at during your last reading session. When you finish a novel, you can write down its title in one of the 50 spots on the front side. 📚
British Book Art is a small business where you can find reading goods and have your favorite Disney and Harry Potter characters painted on book pages!
Promising review: “I’ve been trying to get back into reading and the urge to fill this bookmark is really making me want to read! It’s so cute and I love how much space there is to fill. It came super quick too!” —Etsy Customer
3. A blinds duster because it’s been a minute since you’ve cleaned your window blinds covered in gross debris. It comes with washable microfiber sleeves that’ll effectively pick up dust *and* can clean the tops and bottoms of two blinds at the same time.
Note: This isn’t recommended for large blinds or straight blinds, so you may want to try a bigger duster, such as this fluffy microfiber one.
Promising review: “I’ll be honest, I ordered this because of the price. After reviewing several other options and having been disappointed with previous dusters I’ve had, I figured why spend more money on something that isn’t going to work? So I ordered the least expensive option, but wow does this little tool rock! It’s very easy to use and clean. It does a fantastic job of cleaning and dusting the blinds and gets *all* of the crud off of them. My blinds haven’t been this clean since the day they were first installed. Very happy with purchase.” —Amazon Shopper
Get a duster brush and five microfiber sleeves from Amazon for $6.79+ (available in two colors).
An interactive cat toy that’ll keep your favorite feline entertained for hours on end and costs less than $5. Wave it around and watch your kitty dance like there’s no tomorrow (as shown in these fun reviewer pics below) while they try to “catch” rolled cardboard on the end of the wand.
5. A set of cable clip organizers so great for all the e-clutter taking over your work space. They’ll help organize multiple cables and cords and prevent them from getting tangled up. Peel and stick one of these self-adhesive clips on your desk and you won’t have to see messy wires again.
You can use each clip for small *or* large cables and thanks to their sturdy design, it’s easy to place and remove cords from them. These organization-friendly gems work well with multiple types of tech cords, including USB cables, HDMI cords, and phone charger cords.
Promising review: “These things are really easy to apply to any desk, and super convenient. I use a lot of electronics on my desk, and the wires often get tangled up. With these, I am able to organize all my wires.” —Nafisa Rahman
Get a 6-pack from Amazon for $6.96.
6. A Shrek-inspired toothpaste cap that even Donkey would approve of, because your breath is stinky and you need to clean your pearly whites, like, right now. Attach it to a toothpaste tube, ~squirt~ toothpaste onto a toothbrush, and you can finally freshen up your mouth.
7. Bottle Bright tablets so you can get rid of nasty stuck-on stains in your coffee tumblers. Plop one of these babies in, let them dissolve, and bam, you have a sparkling clean container again.
Promising review: “I had the most disgusting HydroFlask coffee mug — I tried everything. Bottle brush, different kinds of soap, vinegar, everything, and there was still a seemingly impenetrable layer of black sludge inside. It grossed me out so much that I bought another HydroFlask to replace it. Now eventually they both got black inside, so I tried these little magic tablets. I let a tablet sit in each of my mugs for an hour or two, and the black sludge rinsed out completely, without even scrubbing. They look brand-new. What a magical product.” —Amazon Customer
Get a 12-pack from Amazon for $8+ (also available in a 36-pack).
8. Glossier’s Milky Jelly Cleanser that’ll gently cleanse dirt, impurities, and makeup from your face and will leave you with clearer skin, thanks to its pH-balanced formula. Stubborn foundation, concealer, and blush don’t stand a chance.
Promising review: “I’ve been on the hunt for a new cleanser for a while, and when I found out about this product through an influencer, I immediately bought it! It has a gorgeous texture, thick and milky, and a scent that I wasn’t sure about at first but grew to adore, kind of rosy. After using it for months and nearly at the end of my first bottle, I can confidently say that my skin looks the most even I can remember it looking!” —Glossier Customer
Get it from Glossier for $9+ (available in two sizes).
9. A face plant holder for your green baby that’ll be a fun addition to a shelf or windowsill. This functional cutie comes with a draining hole (buh-bye rotten roots), holds your glasses, and you can draw on it with dry-erase markers! Personalize your leafy friend and give ’em a sturdy storage spot at home.
Promising review: “The little guy is adorable and it was a larger planter than I expected! Plus it’s heavy and made of a thick ceramic-like material, so it will probably last. Looks even cuter in person. I giggled with childlike joy when I took it out of the box.” —Target Customer
10. A rubber ducky bath spout cover that’ll ~fit the bill~ if you want to prevent your little one from hitting their head during baths. Slide it onto your faucet and they’ll adore this companion while you bathe them from head to toe.
11. A wacky waving inflatable tube man because it’ll be the perfect desk buddy and may inspire you to do a dance that involves flailing your arms and bouncing up and down AT THE SAME TIME.
Promising review: “I opened the package and screamed for joy! As I placed the battery my hands were trembling with what was going to happen next! As I turned on the wacky waving inflatable tube man I knew I’d have a friend for life. Someone you can really count on cheering you up when you are feeling down. He brought me such joy I started to cry with laughter and happiness.” —Robert Wurstner
Get it from Amazon for $6.79.
12. A cleaning paste that’s popular on TikTok and will save you so much time — it’ll tackle stubborn stains on your stove, bathroom sink, kitchen tiles, and more messy surfaces at home. No more scrubbing and wiping for hours.
Promising review: “Amazing product. No chemicals, no toxic odor. Shower wall hard water stains completely wiped out. I used other products on my 10-year-old oven door and it never came as clean. First try, I wiped on, wiped off. (Recommended at least five minutes.) Second try, I applied Pink and left it over night. Baked on grit was softened enough I could use a spoon to scrap. End result…BIG DIFFERENCE. By far the best versatile, nontoxic, and gentle abrasive product.” —ap808
Get it from Amazon for $8.15.
A set of crystal ball prisms you’ll want to hang up indoors or outdoors for a really cool rainbow effect. Even your furry friends will approve of these beauties, because they’ll enjoy watching the light reflect off of ’em.
14. An anti-blister balm to prevent any oozing blisters and irritation. This stick goes smoothly over your toes and heels, whether you’re wearing hiking sandals or athletic sneakers.
Promising review: “I love this product! Typically when I run more than two to three miles I get some hot spots, irritation, or a blister, and this made my whole run enjoyable! I got one of my best times during a 5K while using this product. I could focus on doing a great job rather than worrying about my feet.” —A. Adams
Get it from Amazon for $8.
15. A drain clog remover tool that’ll lift nightmarish gunks of hair from your bathroom drains. With a length of 19.7 inches, this baby fits down most sink and tub pipes and has claws that’ll latch onto stubborn debris. You’ll enjoy watching this little ~snake~ slide down and seamlessly remove wads of hair that may have caused a blockage.
Promising review: “I slipped the plastic strip down my shower drain and literally five seconds later, I was pulling up gobs and gobs and gobs of hair. I saved my prize hairball on the shower floor to show my husband because I knew he would be as skeptical as I was. It’s a grisly, messy, smelly, and oh-so-rewarding job.” —Amazon Customer
Get a 6-pack from Amazon for $7.64.
16. BPA-free produce bags, so you can save money on groceries and help your fresh produce last longer. Place fruits and veggies in these gallon-size bags, so you can extend their shelf life, minimize food waste, *and* spare yourself from expensive supermarket trips.
Promising review: “I first found these types of bags in the produce section of my grocery store, and thought I would give them a try. They were truly amazing, and helped me keep my produce much fresher for a week or more. The bags I was able to purchase on Amazon are a bit larger, more able to handle celery and large heads of lettuce. They have really helped me avoid spoilage with my fresh produce. If I have a cut onion or red pepper in my bag, I put a damp paper towel over the cut end. This has helped keep the bag from becoming too wet inside.” —Ann Shops Frequently
Get a 30-pack from Amazon for $8.99+ (also available in packs of 60 and 90).
17. A few sheets of LED-dimming stickers because lights from your router, TV, and other devices are keeping you up at night. These small adhesives dim 50–80% of light from gadgets, so you can check if they’re still working without an annoying glare. If you want your room to be darker, they’ll help so much when it’s time for bed.
If you prefer a super dark room rather than a semi-dark room, you can buy the full blackout edition that’ll completely block out light from electronics.
Promising review: “This is the best thing you never knew you needed. I own a digital clock with the numbers displayed in red LED light, and every night I’ve blocked the light with a cover so it doesn’t shine in my eyes as I sleep. Silly I know, but I like my room pitch black and cave-like. On a whim I bought this product. OH MY GOD! Game-changer!! For the first night EVER I didn’t have to cover the clock display before I went to bed!! Also the product is easy to remove and doesn’t leave a sticky residue at all, which can’t be said for most tapes.” —Amazon Customer
Get a sheet of over 100 dimming stickers (in multiple sizes and shapes) from Amazon for $7.89.
18. And comfy wax ear plugs that’ll mold to the shape of your ear and block out unwanted noise, like street traffic and loud neighbors. Yes to *finally* getting some rest without interruptions!
Promising review: “Quite simply the best product I’ve found that reduces my partner’s snoring to a level that allows me to wake up in the morning next to her and not in the second bedroom. I’d given up on ideas and was attempting to come to grips with a life of separation when I found these little gems, deciding ‘what the heck’ and with nothing to lose. They are inexpensive, comfortable and effective. I can tell you with certainty that Macks earplugs work. Thanks Mack!” —Amazon Customer
Get a six-pack from Amazon for $3.96.
19. A set of colorful pens for taking notes and doodling images. Keep ’em in your desk drawer and they’ll be there for a virtual meeting or whenever you feel like getting a little creative. Each pen also has a fine point that’ll make drawing or writing more seamless (goodbye bleeding).
20. An “Among Us” composition book that’ll be an amazing gift for your friend who loves the game. Plus, it’ll make up for the time you were an Impostor and killed them off while playing with your crew.
Promising review: “Bought this as a gift for my little brother’s 13th birthday and he loved it! Considering he’s a teen now and is very picky with presents, he said it was for sure one of his faves! LOL. The printing is very nice and not blurry at all, love the feel of the notebook as well. Very well-made! Buy it now!” —Melissa Elias
Get it from Amazon for $5.99.
Dr. Teal’s Soothe & Sleep for the bubble bath of your dreams. Soak in a sea of foamy bubbles and chill out with the scent of lavender. You probably won’t want to get out of the tub after using this gentle formula.
Waterproof playing cards so you can enjoy a game of poker by the pool and not worry about them getting splashed on. They’re also great for camping trips and beach days.
23. Air purifying bags that’ll help absorb gross odors in gym bags and footwear. If you’re done dealing with stinky running sneakers, just slide one of these into each shoe to help freshen them up.
You can also use them for sandals, flats, and other shoes you wear all the time!
Promising review: “I have a pair of black leather flats that stank so badly my husband would yell at me if I took them off anywhere near him. But I love the shoes! So I had to find something to make the stench go away without leaving me with an allergic reaction. A few days after placing them in my prized off shoes I took a whiff from about a foot away. Nothing. I got closer. Nothing. I stuck my nose practically in the shoe. Ok, maybe that’s pushing things, but I’ve got to tell you that 95% of the broken-in leather grossness was gone. So happy!” —Erin
Get two from Amazon for $9.95.
24. A set of mesh laundry bags because it’ll be a big help when you need to wash a lot of delicate pieces. This set comes with five different-sized bags, making it easy to get blouses and lingerie clean and protect ’em while they’re spinning around in your washing machine.
Promising review: “Have you ever had a product that you never knew you needed it until you got it? This is one of those things. You think, ‘I don’t need laundry bags. It’s just another waste of money.’ But it’s not if you have delicates or in my case: kids. I have a newborn and toddler who is normally good with using the bathroom but has her moments. What I like is I throw their small clothing in the small/medium bags and wash them with the grown-up clothes. It makes it *so much easier* to sort and put things away, I hate laundry. Oh and the quality of the product seems good.” —Amazon Customer
Get a 5-pack from Amazon for $7.99+ (available in two colors and 13 sizes).
25. Essence Lash Princess Waterproof mascara that’ll take your lashes to new heights and not clump, smudge, or rub off. You won’t look like Captain Jack Sparrow by the end of the day *and* your eyes will pop, thanks to this tiny tube of magic.
BuzzFeed editor Emma Lord swears by this beauty product and said: “Hello, that is my face above, because I bought into the hype of over 35,000 positive reviews and now I will never look back!! Putting it on is like giving my eyelashes butterfly wings.“ Read more of her Essence Lash Princess Waterproof mascara review (it’s number 27).
Get it from Amazon for $4.99.
26. Car seat headrest hooks for shopping bags and purses that always fall over when you’re driving. Don’t have a lot of room? No worries, because these hooks will turn your small vehicle into an efficient storage hub (and prevent you from piling everything onto the backseat).
Promising review: “What I love about this book is that I can put it on my passenger seat and put my pocket book up on the hook. No more pocketbook falling all over the place and everything falling out of it. And if somebody sits in the passenger’s seat I can just twist the hook around to the back of the seat, so I love it.” —Dora Dougherty
Get a 4-pack from Amazon for $6.99+ (available in four colors).
27. And an adorable hanging diffuser to make your car smell like a relaxing spa (and not your recent drive-through order). Choose from a bunch of chill scents, like Amber + Vanilla and Beach Day, that’ll help you unwind on a long commute or road trip.
AmberandWoodCo is a small business based in Indiana specializing in handcrafted aromatic products that are cruelty-free, nontoxic, and phthalate-free.
Promising review: “It’s very cute, I love the smell. I got lemongrass and sage. It’s a nice strong smell without be too overpowering. Fills my car. Cute packaging. Will order again in the future.” —Etsy Customer
The Spatty — a small, flexible spatula so great for scooping up the last bits of makeup from narrow containers. Don’t let the end of your liquid concealer or foundation go to waste. Instead, you can use this tiny tool to get the most out of your cosmetics (and save some money in the long run).
29. Miracle-Gro water storing crystals to prevent you from adding too little or too much water to your house plants. Once you add them to soil, they’ll enlarge in size to absorb excess water and then release it, so your plant babies can drink up and stay healthy.
Promising review: “I have deck rail flower boxes and they get full sun most of the day. I filled in the drain holes to hold more water and added these to the soil. Both made a huge difference in the quality of life for the plants. They were and still are gorgeous even if I couldn’t water every day. I do have to admit I used more per planter than the recommended amount.” —Pattijwr
Get it from Amazon for $8.72+ (also available in a 2-pack).
A silicone sink strainer that’ll help catch bits of food and debris *before* they go down the drain. It’s made with flexible material and won’t scratch up your kitchen sink. You’ll be so happy when you don’t have to clean out veggie scraps or leftover meat after meals.
31. And a Sight Words Bingo game, so your kiddos can expand their vocabulary and practice reading frequently-used words. Plus, it’ll be a hit for family game night, since it accommodates multiple players.
Promising review: “My son is nonverbal and I have been wanting him to expand his vocabulary. This really hides the educational aspect and makes it a fun game for kids. Not so many spaces, so the games go quicker and kids don’t lose interest. Wish the red blockers were plastic, but the bingo cards are made very nice and they give so many cards and blockers. Would definitely recommend for every classroom.” —Brittney F.
Get it from Amazon for $9.99.
You, after stocking up on these affordable (and amazing!) products:
Need A Shopping Buddy?
Get great products – from pros in the fine art of buying stuff online – delivered to your inbox!